I’ve compiled some of the most common questions I get below. If you still can’t find the information you’re after, just drop me a line and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Because every website is unique, I like to make a tailored quote for each individual project. This allows you to add special features and truly create a website that does what you want.
The exception to this is my startup package for entrepreneurs and small business owners, which costs £1159 ($1799US).
Due to the specialist knowledge I’ve gained creating sites for people starting new businesses or working for themselves, I’ve learned what the prime components for an awesome business website are and can offer them in a great value package.
The websites I make are elegant, simple and have a keen sense of style. They are tailored towards their intended markets and built with your main intentions for the site in mind.
List building? Demonstrating your stunning portfolio? Informational? Selling products? Showcasing your business? Presenting your blog? We’ll identify the main purpose of your site and ensure everything is designed with that goal in mind, while looking fantastic too.
This will depend on the complexity of the particular project. A ball park figure would be about one month, once I’ve received the content and copy I need from you. You can add or subtract from this time depending on the size of the project. Don’t forget to bear in mind there will be a wait list as I complete my existing client projects. Feel free to contact me to find out how long the current wait time is.
Yes! I love to hear about the websites that inspire you most and we can definitely take something you love and turn it into your own. In fact the more you’re able to tell me about the websites you like the better!
The process of making your perfect website usually goes something like this:
1) INFORMATION: I collect some essential information from you in my simple ‘Design Brief Questionnaire’.
2) QUOTE: If I think we’d be a good fit, I provide you a quote for your website based on this information.
3) DISCUSSION: Next, we’ll have a discussion in person or on skype. During this time we’ll get to know each other and I will really get to know your vision for the project.
I love to connect with clients personally like this, to ensure their personality really shines through in the website (if that is appropriate for the project).
We can add any details not already gathered in the design brief questionnaire and I will outline the project timeline and explain how it will all work.
4) CONTENT: You will then provide the content and copy for the site (text, images, ideas for colour schemes etc) by an agreed date. I will guide you through this process.
5) DRAFT: I will provide a draft website by an agreed date.
6) REVISIONS: You will have some time to play with the test site and can suggest a round of revisions.
7) GO LIVE: I will implement the agreed revisions and make the site live! We will monitor it for a week to ensure everything is running smoothly.
It’s true! Because of the mobile lifestyle I lead, I have gained extra insight into the lives and requirements of the new generation of digital nomads.
Through my web design and photography businesses I have worked extensively with people cultivating this type of lifestyle. I know precisely what they need for the type of sites that truly work for them.
If you’re on or about to embark on this adventure, you’re definitely in the right place. Perhaps my package for entrepreneurs is just what you need!
As I photographer I offer bespoke photoshoots tailored for your websites requirements (or anything else for that matter!). You can check out my photographic work here.
I can also create copy or edit and proofread existing copy.
I can also act as a WordPress consultant to your own WordPress project.
Contact me for further details.
Yes I do. You can read all about it here.
If you’re ready to make that website reality, hit the button below for a no-obligation quote!